Get 6-months Maths and English online home learning for just £31.99Find out more here
Tell us who you are
1. With your children log on to:
- Complete a short demo test across English, Maths, VR or NVR
- Get a taste of all the stages of the Planet BOFA platform
2. Automatic marking returns:
- Simple explanations paired with any incorrect answers
- Tailored practice questions around these weaker areas, which the children complete
3. Children now take the bespoke `retest' in the same subject:
- It has a laser focus on the areas already identified for development
4. Here is the instant report, presenting:
- Questions they didn't get right, with answers and explanations, organised into topics
The first full-length test. Children complete the initial part alone. The ensuing practice questions are done afterwards, alongside a parent.
1. Parents or guardians and children go through the tailored practice questions that have been produced from the full-length test.
2. They also go over the initial questions from that test that were answered incorrectly.
1. The retest from Session 2 (thereby finishing that test cycle).
2. A new full-length test, probably in a new subject.
The ensuing practice questions are done with a parent/guardian or alone, depending on the individual needs. This is where the tailored-practice-plus-bespoke retest cycle begins again.
As children become more confident working on Planet BOFA, it won't be necessary to supervise each and every round of practice questions. Children enjoy the autonomy this unique learning platform brings.
Reports are automatically emailed when each retest is complete. Their arrival signals the end of each individual test cycle and contains the score, plus time spent. The Report contains a list of topics that still need further work (appearing as questions they got wrong, along with the answers). The report is a brilliant additional resource for parents. (Report data can be exported from Planet BOFA at any time.)
Children are always keen to do Planet BOFA `homework' because it’s fun. Encourage them to wait 2-7 days before beginning the retest, so that they're demonstrating learning rather than short-term memory power.